1. Book a Free At-Home Design and quote. The first step on the road to your dream kitchen, is sitting down with our designer to come up with the perfect layout and design. In a one to two hour design session, you will have hand drawings and quotes in your hands. Our designer will measure up your space and provide a scale drawing for you to see.
2. Visit the Showroom. Now the fun part! Stop into our showroom and make selections for your new kitchen! With lots of full-size kitchen displays, and a fully stocked sample room, our showroom manager will be able to help you narrow down all of your decisions and pull everything together beautifully. Have kids? Bring them along to play in our fantastic playroom while you browse around the showroom.
3. CAD Designs. Once you’ve sent your 40% deposit, our in-house CAD designer will get started on your designs. In the meantime, you will receive a visual copy of all of your pick-outs to review and approve. When CAD is complete, you will receive a copy to review, and electrical layouts will be sent to your electrician.
4. Production. Once CAD and pick-outs are approved, your kitchen designs head to our production team and they get started on your project. While your contractor is preparing for your kitchen reno, or building your new home, Avondale will be completely manufacturing your new kitchen in our cutting edge factory.
5.Installation. Once your kitchen is ready, our professional install team will visit your home and install your new kitchen. Typically this is a one day job, with a return trip to wrap up any loose ends or make adjustments after the fact. On the day of installation, you will pay the balance of your kitchen, minus a $500 hold back, which is paid once the installers return to finish up any small details on their second trip.
6. Granite/Quartz Installation. If you are going with Granite or Quartz countertops, the Granite company will be scheduled to stop in once your kitchen is installed. Once there, they will template for your new counters to ensure an absolutely perfect fit. The counters will arrive approximately two weeks after they complete the templating. In the meantime, we will provide a temporary pressboard countertop, so your kitchen is still usable.
Are you ready for your dreams to come true? Give us a call today or stop in for a factory and showroom tour. We have designers in your area every week, from Grand Falls to Saint John!
317 Lockhart Mill Road, Jacksonville (Woodstock), NB, Canada